Monday, October 18, 2010

CLIFF IS THE MAN.......

WOW.....I still can't believe what I am seeing. YOU take the 8th inning away from game one and I can't imagine how badly we have WOOOOOPED up the New York Yankees. This team is so PUMPED...do I dare suggest they SWEEP the YANKEES in NEW YORK ....AND .... not even have to return home to the friendly confines of Arlington Stadium for a win. NAAAW... better not get that big headed, but it sure is nice to wish and day dream. The Powers to Be in The Rangers Organization need to back the BRINKS TRUCK up and give CLIFF LEE whatever he wants. He is the most dominating pitcher I have seen personally since watching Nolan Ryan pitch at the old ballpark. I was an employee of the Rangers at that time and probably saw most of the home games for several years, and watching and listening as Ryan pitched, hearing the echo of a loud grunt following each pitch .......WOW... CLIFF LEE has that same baseball IQ and determination. Well tomorrow is another day... CLAWS and ANTLERS UP....GET 'EM RANGERS.........

No comments: