Sunday, September 26, 2010

SEPTEMBER 25....WHAT A DAY.....!!!

Today...will be short but sweet. Being a SOONER fan, was a good day, but seeing the LONGHORNS get beating Sooooooooo badly by UCLA, does my heart good. I have a soft spot in my heart for COLT McCOY, because he is a good kid and I wish him nothing but good things in the NFL. I think eventually he will rise to the top because he truly is a talent. THE HORNS TEAM as a whole , we'll see them next week in the best college football game in college football...OKLAHOMA/TEXAS ..SHOOT-OUT... in the COTTONBOWL!!!! We better enjoy this atmosphere....because like everything else in sports in will end up being played in the.... JERRY DOME. OH YEAH....."HOW ABOUT THOSE TEXAS RANGERS....WESTERN CHAMPS. BRING ON THE YANKEES !!!!!!!!!! :

1 comment:

Tomara Armstrong said...

I might even watch THAT game ;-)

Love you,
~2